Applied Category Theory
For any question, and if you want to take the exam, please contact me directly.
- Term: Trinity term (April-June) 2021
- Time: Wednesdays, 10-11 AM (Oxford time)
- Place: University of Oxford, Department of Mathematics (currently online)
- Lecturer: Paolo Perrone
- Office hours: Wednesdays, 11 AM-noon (or by appointment)
- Preorders, Galois connections
- Monoidal preorders, quantale-enriched categories
- Categories and databases
- Profunctors and co-design
- Props and signal flow
- Circuits, hypergraph categories, operads
- Toposes and internal languages
- B. Fong and D. Spivak, Seven Sketches in Compositionality. Official textbook, available here.
- P. Perrone, Notes on Category Theory with examples from basic mathematics. Additional resource, available here.